The City of Hanford Needs You!

The City of Hanford is accepting applications from citizens who are interested in serving on a City Commission. The City has three commissions: Planning Commission, Parks & Recreation Commission, and the Parking & Traffic Commission. Commissioners serve for four-year terms and may be eligible to serve two consecutive terms on the same commission.

 Serving on commissions promotes community engagement and allows citizens to take an active role in their local government. Commissions may make recommendations on local issues to the City Council. For more details please call the City Clerk’s office at (559) 585-2515.”

Apply for a Commission